Our friends at Essential Wholesale posted this spectacularly easy recipe for a honey hibiscus hair mask earlier today, so we thought we would share with all of you!
We all know honey is a sweet, luscious, natural humectant full of antioxidants and nutrients to help moisturize your hair and scalp, but did you know hibiscus is amazing for giving hair shine, bounce, and lessening frizz? Combined with avocado oil, which is well known as a nourishing oil for both the scalp and hair to add luster and prevent breakage, this combination is earth shattering!
Bring on the luscious locks :-)
Equipment You'll Need
- mixing bowl
- measuring cups
- measuring spoons
- 2 cups aloe jelly
- 1 tbsp certified organic hibiscus tincture
- 1 tbsp certified organic honey
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- Add all ingredients to your mixing bowl and mix together rigorously with your whisk
- Pour off into bottles or jars
- Apply and leave on wet, freshly washed hair for at least 20 minutes (you can leave it in as you desire, some people even like to sleep in it)