Did you know our best-selling Pink Champagne Fragrance has middle notes of fresh, crisp granny smith apples?
Below is a scrumptious and super-good-for-you green apple and spinach smoothie recipe. Don't worry if you aren't a spinach fan, the apple takes away that taste and adds yummy nutritional value. If you want it a little sweeter try vanilla yogurt or vanilla coconut milk!
- 1 lime
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 granny smith apple
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 4 ice cubes
- optional: 2-5 fresh mint leaves
- For the green layer mix 2 cups spinach (2 giant handfuls works), 1/2 cup coconut milk, 4 ice cubes, 1/2 a granny smith apple (chopped) and the juice of 1 lime.
- Blend together and add to cup.
- Rinse your blender and then combine 1/4 cup coconut milk, 1/2 cup yogurt (green yogurt or vanilla yogurt work great), 1/2 a granny smith apple (chopped) and 2-5 fresh mint leaves if you like mint!
- Blend, add to your glass and garnish with an apple slice.
Note: This smoothie is refreshing and a little tart. If you like your smoothies extra sweet, try adding a little sugar to each layer before blending. Spinach is the easiest green to blend in a sweeter smoothie, but if you don't mind the "green" taste try baby kale next time!
Thank you to https://abeautifulmess.com/green-apple-spinach-smoothie/ for the recipe.