In honor of strawberry season, we've decided to share this delicious homemade strawberry face mask that you can make with fresh strawberries and a few simple ingredients you probably already have at home! We love using natural ingredients in our face masks, and strawberries are filled with antioxidants, vitamins, and other nutrients that work wonders for the skin.
If you love the smell of strawberries and fresh fruit, check out our Raspberry Buttercream Frosting collection! Our Raspberry Buttercream Frosting fragrance is a sweet and subtle blend of sun-ripened raspberries, fresh strawberries, and creamy decadent vanilla bean that will sweeten your day.
- 8 - 9 fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of oil (extra virgin olive, jojoba, grapeseed or sweet almond oil)
- A few drops of fresh lemon juice - about 8 drops if you have dry skin and up to 1 tablespoon for oily skin.
- In a bowl, mash the strawberries with a fork until smooth.
- Stir in the honey, oil, and lemon juice until all the ingredients are well-incorporated.
- Using clean hands or a sanitized brush, gently apply the mixture all over your face, avoiding the eye area.
- Lie down and leave the mask on for 5 minutes.
- Wash it away with warm water, pat your face dry and follow up with your favorite toner and moisturizer.
Before trying any homemade mask on your face, you should spot test it on your neck or hand to see if your skin reacts. If you're clear, wash your face with your favorite cleanser before applying the mask mix on your face.