Did you know our Signature Buttercream Frosting fragrance has bottom notes of banana?
We love the fragrance of this wonderful super fruit and love to celebrate it year round as much as possible. Make this super easy Layered Southern Banana Pudding with us for a delicious sweet treat!
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) vanilla instant pudding
- 30 vanilla wafer cookies
- 3 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Cinnamon sticks
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Let stand 5 min.
- Arrange wafers on bottom and up side of a serving bowl or mini dishes of your choice. Try jam jars for something unique; top with layers- banana slices and pudding. Repeat all layers.
- Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Add whipped topping and grate cinnamon sticks to sprinkle. Add cinnamon sticks to the side if desired as garnishment for the perfect fall treat. Serve cold and enjoy!
- Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
We hope you love it!